The ideal guide for your language learning journey from first steps to last.
Next Move is an all-in-one course package bursting with options for creating dynamic, personalised classes that challenge and motivate today’s 21st Century teenagers whatever their learning styles!
The rich combination of online and offline digital teaching tools creates an environment that is fun, fast-moving and motivating for students
Learn more at www.pearsonelt.com/nextmove
The move to 21st Century Learning
The 21st century world is not about knowledge: it’s about how to get information. The 21st century lesson must go beyond the classroom. Students should be taught how to look for and select information, solve probems and interact with people, which reflects the needs and opportunities of the modern world.
Next Move is following a path of 21st century learning, with carefully structured, multi-level approach.
21st Century Skills
- thinking and problem solving skills
- self-directional skills
- interpersonal skills and communication
21st Century Subjects, Themes and Content
- CLIL sections to focus on core subjects and 21st ventury themes
21st Century Context
- context relevant to students' lives
- creating opportunities for interaction
- bringing the world into the classroom, taking the students out into the world
21st Century Tools (MyEnglishlab, ActiveTeach, Active Book on PC and Tablet)
- information and communication technologies including computers, the Internet and other technologies
- audio, video, media
Now you can provide online learning with MyEnglishLab. The instant marking and monitoring make this the perfect choice that leaves no student behind and keep you ahead of the game!
Learn more at www.myenglishlab.com